Clubhouse International Accreditation
This is a symbol of quality, and a clear demonstration of a Clubhouse’s commitment to excellence. Accredited Clubhouses displaying this icon are universally recognized as operating with a high level of compliance with the International Standards for Clubhouse Programs.
- Accreditation is awarded for either a one- or three-year period, subject to the degree of adherence by the Clubhouse to the International Standards for Clubhouse Programs (TM).
- The Accreditation process is both evaluative and consultative. It is conducted by members of the Clubhouse International Faculty for Clubhouse Development (made up of veteran members and staff from Accredited Clubhouses from around the world).
Accreditation Components are:
- A Clubhouse self-study;
- A site visit by members of the Clubhouse International Faculty for Clubhouse Development;
- A findings presentation and dialogue with Clubhouse leadership focusing on improvement opportunities;
- A written report;
- The award of Accreditation status; and
- Ongoing consultation with Clubhouse International.
The most recent quality standards for clubhouses can be found on Clubhouse International