What is our Clubhouse community learning about ourselves? Our Standards? Our relationships? Our flexibility?Presented by the members and staff of Progress Place Clubhouse, Toronto, Canada
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Event address for attendees: https://fh.webex.com/fh/onstage/g.php?MTID=e6003722f70c13c57d821fb2b5908ca1c Event password: EEfgaWS2A33 To join via phone: US Toll +1-415-655-0001 Show all global call-in numbers Access code: 473 306 372
The session will be opened 45 minutes before the webinar start time. Attendees are encouraged to join as early as possible to ensure they can join without issue. If any issues come up, please call 1-631-707-7030 for assistance.
It is highly recommended to download the desktop app in advance. You can do so at: https://fh.webex.com/webappng/sites/fh/dashboard/download
For any questions, please contact us at: WANAwebinar@fountainhouse.org
- Each of the Webinars in this series will be recorded, and will be made available to Clubhouse soon after the live event.
- During the Webinar, there is a Q&A window that should be solely reserved for asking questions. If you would like to share a comment or any additional items please do so in the chat window (instructions below)
- When joining the event, the Q&A panel will be on the right-hand side of your window. Place your question in the text field and click send.
- If you do not see the Q&A panel, click the icon and select Q&A at the top of the menu.
- For chat, click the icon located in the middle panel towards the bottom of your screen. Place your comment/feedback in the text field and use the “To” dropdown menu to select your audience.
We hope you can join us and we look forward to seeing you!